Montgomery Savings Bank (Montgomery County, Va.)
The Montgomery Savings Bank was granted a Virginia state charter in 1873. The bank's offices were located on Main Street in Blacksburg, Virginia. Giles J. Henderson served as the bank's first president, with Giles D. Thomas as cashier. Initially serving on the bank's board of directors were Charles H. Miller, Harvey Black, S. P. Snow, J. P. Linkous, William Wiley, B. R. Linkous, T. A. Roberts, and Charles H. Payne. The bank was still in operation as of 1880, but no further record could be found.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Montgomery Savings Bank Account Book
This collection includes a customer accounts book for Montgomery Savings Bank, a financial institution in Blacksburg, Virginia during the latter 19th century.