Bank of Blacksburg (Blacksburg, Va.)
- Usage: 1891 - 1922
Established in 1891, The Bank of Blacksburg was later renamed in 1922 the National Bank of Blacksburg. The bank was first located inside the Green Hotel, later, the Colonial Inn. In 1901, the bank moved its location to Conway Street, which is located off of Main Street. In 1921, the bank moved its location again to the northwest corner of Main and Roanoke streets. The founder and President of the Bank of Blacksburg was Alexander Black.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Bank of Blacksburg Minute Book
The Bank of Blacksburg Minute Book collection consists of photocopies of the minutes of stockholders' and directors' meetings between the years 1892- 1903.
Dates: 1892 - 1903