Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records II
The collection includes accounting records, attendance records, documents from the diocese, bills, correspondence, and service programs for five churches and one diocese organization.
Dates: 1913-1967, n.d.
Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records
The Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records consist of the Diocese's administrative records, including incoming (often from parishioners) and outgoing correspondence, with a scattering of newspaper clippings, photographs, building plans and surveys, pamphlets, and meeting minutes, from the central administrative office in Roanoke and the churches within the Diocese.
Dates: 1905 - 1992
Reverend Baldwin Lloyd Collection
Abstract This collection contains personal papers from Reverend Baldwin Lloyd, such as correspondence, certificates, research materials, and photogrpahs. It also includes records of his work with the Monacan Indian Nation through St. Paul's Church at Bear Mountain, his involvement with the Appalachian People's Service Organization, and community projects such as the Village Center in Blacksburg, VA. The bulk of the materials in the collection are undated, but would have likely been created between...
Dates: c.1960s-2010; Majority of material found within 1960 - 1990
- Religion 2
- Virginia, Southwest 2
- Dakota 1
- Ojibwa 1
- Siouan languages 1
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southwestern Virginia. Standing Committee 2
- Christ Episcopal Church (1917-) (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- Christ Episcopal Church (Schuyler, Va.) 1
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southern Virginia 1
- Jett, Robert C. (Robert Carter), 1865-1950 1
- Light, A. Heath (Arthur Heath), 1929- 1
- Lloyd, B., August 1, 1926 – October 11, 2019 1
- Marmion, William H. (William Henry), 1907-2002 1
- Monacan Indian Nation 1
- Phillips, Henry D. (Henry Disbrow), 1882-1955 1
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (Galax, Va.) 1
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Roanoke, Va.) 1 + ∧ less