Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Carte de l'Investissement et des Attaques de York en Virginie Partes Armees Attiees d'Amerique et de France, au Mois d'October 1781 (reproduction)
Map shows several points of interest in the Revolutionary War, across the York River from Gloucester. Reproduction created in 1976.
Map encompasses the eastern half of the United States, focusing on the national boundaries set in the 1783 Treaty of Paris. Map containst an engraving of a large-masted ship, with a seal of the United States affixed to the foremast. Additional details include Bermuda, an inset of southern Florida, and a listing of individual states and their capitals. Reproduction includes a booklet by Lester J. Cappon, explaining the context of the map and the reproduction process.
Map shows the District of Columbia, with explanatory text.
Map extends from California to the Sargasso Sea, encompassing the whole of North America, though areas west of the Mississippi River and north of present-Mexico are largely blank. Includes Central America, the Caribbean, and northern South America. Demonstrates the boundaries of French, Spanish, and English settlements. Contains "Avertissement." Date for reproduction is not printed on the map.
Map shows North America from the Rocky Mountains to the Atlantic Ocean, and north of the Tropic of Cancer. Contains a detail inset of the Mississippi River delta, immediately along the Gulf of Mexico. Additionally, contains a detail map and cityscape of Quebec City. Date for reproduction is not printed on the map.
Partie de l'Amerique Septentrionale, qui comprend le Cours De l'Ohio, la Nouvelle Angleterre, la Nouvelle York, le New Jersey, la Pensylvanie, le Maryland, la Virginie, la Caroline
Map contains an inset that continues the mapping of South Carolina. map evidently removed from a bound volume. Paper contains a watermark of what appears to be a birdhouse.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- United States -- Maps -- Early works to 1800 -- Facsimiles 3
- Virginia -- Maps 2
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Maps -- Early works to 1800 1
- United States -- Maps 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- Maps 1 ∧ less
- American Heritage 1
- Ballermann & Son a-s 1
- Capitaine du Chesnoy, Michel, 1746-1804 1
- Cappon, Lester Jesse, 1900-1981 1
- Carez, J. 1
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 1
- Guérard, Nicholas 1
- L'Isle, Guillaume de, 1675-1726 1
- Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, marquis de, 1757-1834 1
- Lattré, Jean 1
- Ottens, R. (Reiner), 1698-1750 1
- RR Donnelly & Sons Company 1
- Renard, L. 1
- Robert de Vaugondy, Gilles, 1677-1766 1
- Smith, Antoine 1 ∧ less