Showing Collections: 11 - 19 of 19
Pt. 1 of 3; unframed; Subject: Land Donation; Copy
The collection includes correspondence by Henry L. Gray, written primarily between 1863-1865. There are also some official documents from Gray's military activities.
The collection contains an albumen print depicting Tad and Abraham Lincoln reviewing a book. The image is 5-1/2" by 7-1/4' and is mounted on a larger piece of cardboard.
The collection contains an Abraham Lincoln gem size 3/4" x 1" campaign tintype issued for the 1864 Presidential race.
The collection contains a first edition copy of The Real Lincoln belonging to, extensively annotated, and edited by author Charles L. C. Minor.
The collection consists of Enoch Stephens's diary from his time in the 5th NY Veteran Volunteers from January 1st, 1865 to December 26th, 1865 and documents several historical events pertaining to the Civil War.
Map shows Washington, D.C. as it was in 1865, with annotations concerning specific locations and items of historical interest.
Twelve inserts with booklet
The collections consists of a letter from Union soldier Henry M. Warren, Private of the 18th Regiment, Massachusetts Infantry, to his brother Nathaniel in Massachusetts.
- Names: Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 X
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 15
- Civil War 12
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865--Assassination 1
- Maps (documents) 1
- Medicine 1
- Medicine, Military -- History 1
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1864 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Diaries 1
- Virginia -- History 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- Maps 1 ∧ less
- English 17
- Barnett, Lisa 1
- Berger, Anthony (Photographer) 1
- Billings, Elden E. 1
- Booth, John Wilkes, 1838-1865 1
- Brady, Mathew B., approximately 1823-1896 1