Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Map's full title reads: Map of Present Richmond, showing important Civil War battle-grounds, fortifications, roads and points of historical interest within a twenty-five mile area." At the top corners are photographs of Generals Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee. 2 copies.
Historical map of Richmond, Virginia, shows the city layout during the Civil War. Inset are two images: one is a view of the city, and the other is a promissory city note with an image of City Hall. Map also contains a table of references, indicating the identity of several locations of importance.
Map shows various points of interest within the city of Richmond, along with an index.
- Names: Richmond (Va.). Department of Public Works X
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Virginia -- Maps 2
- Civil War 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields Maps 1
- Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee 2
- Museum of the Confederacy (Richmond, Va.) 1
- Valentine Museum Richmond History Center 1