Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Map of Present Richmond (reproduction),
Map's full title reads: Map of Present Richmond, showing important Civil War battle-grounds, fortifications, roads and points of historical interest within a twenty-five mile area." At the top corners are photographs of Generals Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee. 2 copies.
Map of the City of Richmond, Virginia, 1861-65 (historical map) (2 copies)
Historical map of Richmond, Virginia, shows the city layout during the Civil War. Inset are two images: one is a view of the city, and the other is a promissory city note with an image of City Hall. Map also contains a table of references, indicating the identity of several locations of importance.
Points of Interest, City of Richmond, Virginia, and Environs
Map shows various points of interest within the city of Richmond, along with an index.
- Names: Richmond (Va.). Department of Public Works X
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Virginia -- Maps 2
- Civil War 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields Maps 1
- Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee 2
- Museum of the Confederacy (Richmond, Va.) 1
- Valentine Museum Richmond History Center 1