Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Blake W. Corson, Jr., Papers are comprised of professional and personal files, correspondence, and published materials from 1861-1984 (bulk, 1934-1979), primarily relating to his career as an engineer at NASA Langley.
The collection consists of approximately 28 cu. ft. of manuscripts, particularly NACA and NASA reports and documents, meeting notes and agendas, and research materials. A later donation contains the manuscript for 2001 Kraft's autobiography.
The collection includes research files, personal notes, film scripts, and publications collected by Soule, an aerospace engineer, on the fields of aviation, aeronautics, and aerospace, particularly on the NACA and NASA programs, including the X-1 and X-15 jets, and the Mercury and Gemini space programs.
- United States -- National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics -- Officials and employees 3
- University History 2
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Engineering Drawings 1
- United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics 3
- Becker, John Vernon, 1913- 1
- Bierman, David 1
- Corson, Blake W. 1
- Duberg, John E. (John Edward), 1917- 1
- Kraft, Christopher C. 1
- Langley Aeronautical Laboratory 1
- Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (1973-) 1
- Manned Spacecraft Center (1961-1973) (U.S.) 1
- Project Apollo (U.S.) 1
- Project Gemini (U.S.) 1
- Project Mercury (U.S.) 1
- Soule, Hartley A. (Hartley Aiken), 1904-1988 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1 ∧ less