Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of Robert R. Gilruth's papers, notes, records, articles, photographs, awards, degrees, certificates, and artifacts from 1936-1989.
The collection contains the autobiography (typescript draft) of William Hewitt Phillips, NACA and NASA Langley Research Center aerospace engineer; chief of Flight Dynamics and Control Division from 1970 to 1979.
The collection includes the papers of William Hewitt Phillips, NACA and NASA Langley Research Center aerospace engineer (and chief of Flight Dynamics and Control Division from 1970 to 1979), including lecture notes, reports and memoranda tracing the development of Phillips' theories while at Langley, spanning from his work on World War II-era aircraft to the early U.S. space program and beyond, as well as his interest in model aircraft.
- United States -- National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics -- Officials and employees 2
- Businesspeople 1
- Women -- History 1
- French 1
- United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics 3
- Phillips, William H. (William Hewitt), 1918-2009 2
- Gilruth, Robert R. (Robert Rowe), 1913- 1
- Parker, W. Dale (William Dale), 1925-2007 1
- Project Apollo (U.S.) 1