Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains a typed list of Virginia flora, with handwritten annotations, processed for the Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station, possibly by A. B. Massey.
The William E. Garnett Papers consist of field notes, surveys, reports, class notes, letters to the editors of Montgomery County, Virginia, newspapers, and reprints of publications.
The collection contains data from a cooperative study of Grayson County, Virginia, conducted by the Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station and the U. S. Department of Agriculture's Bureau of Home Economics. Includes raw and tabulated data on family members, education, health, income and expenditures, employment, housing, food, clothing, and household furnishings and supplies.
- Names: Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station X
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- Agriculture 2
- Faculty 2
- University Archives 2
- University History 2
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Grayson County (Va.) 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Science and Technology 1
- Virginia -- History 1 ∧ less
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 3
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 2
- Drinkard, Alfred Washington, Jr. 1
- Garnett, William E. (William Edward), 1885-1970 1
- Massey, A. B. (Arthur Ballard) 1