Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Ann A. Hertzler Collection contains biographical information, publications, project and subject files, and artifacts relating to Hertzler's professional career at the University of Missouri-Columbia (1974-1980) and Virginia Tech (1980-2001). Particular areas of emphasis are children's health and nutrition, food and food programs, and Extension publications from both colleges.
The collection includes papers by Harold N. Young relating to education in Virginia, as well as an original poem.
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Education, Higher 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Hertzler, Ann A., 1935-2014 1
- Hutcheson, Eleanor Parrott 1
- Hutcheson, John Redd, 1886-1962 1
- John R. Hutcheson family 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1