Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Janet L. Cameron Collection,
The collection includes biographical information about the life and career of Janet L. Cameron, a food and nutrition specialist with the Virginia Cooperative Extension from 1931-1964. Most of the collection consists of publications written by Cameron and others.
Ann A. Hertzler Collection
The Ann A. Hertzler Collection contains biographical information, publications, project and subject files, and artifacts relating to Hertzler's professional career at the University of Missouri-Columbia (1974-1980) and Virginia Tech (1980-2001). Particular areas of emphasis are children's health and nutrition, food and food programs, and Extension publications from both colleges.
John R. Hutcheson Family Collection
James F. Johnson Papers
Thisc collection includes speeches and outlines of speeches given by James F. Johnson while with the Virginia Cooperative Extension (VCE). Most were made while he was director of VCE (1989-1992).
Harold N. Young Papers
The collection includes papers by Harold N. Young relating to education in Virginia, as well as an original poem.
- University History 4
- History of Food and Drink 2
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Education, Higher 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Students and alumni 1
- University Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 3
- Virginia Cooperative Extension (1995-) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Barton, JoAnn 1
- Cameron, Janet L., 1904-1986 1
- Hertzler, Ann A., 1935-2014 1
- Hutcheson, Eleanor Parrott 1
- Hutcheson, John Redd, 1886-1962 1
- John R. Hutcheson family 1
- Johnson, Alice Webb 1
- Johnson, James F. 1
- Thompson, Mary L. (Mary Lippard) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Young, Harold N. 1 + ∧ less