Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
John R. Hutcheson Family Collection
Sarah Pitt Collection
The collection contains papers relating to the Sarah Pitt and includes newsletters, newspaper articles, radio broadcasts, pageant script, and notebooks.
Records of the Virginia Cooperative Extension, Virginia 4-H Horse Program
The collection include photographs, slides, negatives, and audiotapes from Virginia 4-H State Shows, State Fairs, and other events throughout the state. 4-H programs began in Virginia in 1908, and since then, the Virginia Cooperative Extension, Virginia Tech, and Virginia State University have hosted the Virginia 4-H Horse Program, which emphasizes equine selection, nutrition, management, riding, and horsemanship.
Records of the Virginia Cooperative Extension
This collection contains the administrative records of the Virginia Cooperative Extension, including correspondence, reports, financial documents, slides, videos, and the records of Bob Swain. The collection also documents the VCE's role in Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission, Virginia Association of Extension Secretaries, and their work within rural communities.
Virginia Cooperative Extension Service Photographs
- 4-H clubs 2
- Agricultural extension work 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Faculty 1
- Home demonstration work -- Virginia 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Students and alumni 1
- Women -- History 1 + ∧ less
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 3
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 2
- Virginia Cooperative Extension (1995-) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Hutcheson, Eleanor Parrott 1