Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains papers relating to the Sarah Pitt and includes newsletters, newspaper articles, radio broadcasts, pageant script, and notebooks.
This collections includes institutional records, photographs, publications, yearbooks, slides, videos, and artifacts from the Virginia Extension Homemakers Council (currently named the Virginia Association for Family and Community Education). Materials in the collection date from 1948 to 2007.
This letter was written by Maude E. Wallace of Virginia Cooperative Extension Service, Blacksburg, VA, to Sarah Pitts of George Peabody College, Nashville, TN, on 14 August 1929. Ms. Pitts had been hired to work as an Extension agent, but had not yet begun her duties.
- 4-H clubs 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- University Archives 1
- University History 1
- National Extension Homemakers Council. Virginia Chapter (U.S.) 1
- National Home Demonstration Council. Virginia Chapter (U.S.) 1
- Pitt, Sarah 1
- Pitts, Sarah, 1902-1940 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Wallace, Maude E., 1888(?)-1972 1 + ∧ less