Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Papers of Sanford Bernell "Chuck" Fenne, a graduate of Virginia Tech (BS, 1927; MS, 1930), and a Virginia Agricultural Extension plant pathologist from 1939 to 1967, including correspondence, writings, biographical materials, photographs, a Virginia Tech scrapbook, and a photo album compiled during a year (1943-1944) spent working in Brazil for the Food Supply Division, Institute of Inter-American Affairs.
This collection contains four boxes of slide sets, some with related scripts, for the Virginia Cooperative Extension's Master Gardener Program. Most materials are undated, but likely date from between the 1970s and early 2000s. Topics include flowers, fruits, vegetables, trees, landscaping, gardening, composting, and careers in horticulture.
This collection contains the papers of William Logan Threlkeld, professor of zoology and biology at Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1929-1958), including biographical materials, personal and professional correspondence, research files, and printed materials.
This collection contains the final and draft versions of a 1988 report from the Virginia Congress on Hunger detailing the extent of hunger and poverty in the Commonwealth of Virginia, a news release about the report, and the 1985 report about hunger and poverty.
- Agriculture 4
- Agricultural extension work 3
- Faculty 3
- University History 3
- Food Technology and Production 2
- History of Food and Drink 2
- Science and Technology 2
- Agriculture -- Brazil 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Nutrition 1
- University Archives 1 ∧ less
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 4
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 3
- Drinkard, Alfred Washington, Jr. 1
- Fenne, Sanford Bernell, 1903-1978 1
- Threlkeld, William Logan, 1893-1988 1
- Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Virginia Cooperative Extension (1995-) 1
- Virginia Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Virginia Engineering Experiment Station 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Research Division 1
- Virginia Truck Experiment Station (1907-1967) 1 ∧ less