Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Doris Zallen Papers, Ms2018-032, contains meeting notes from the Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee, Doris Zallen's professional papers, book reviews, and background on Zallen's published papers from 1960 to 2016. Doris Zallen attended Brooklyn College and Harvard University before becaming a professor of Science and Technolgy Studies and Humanities in the College of Liberal Arts and Human Science at Virginia Tech. This collection follows Zallen's acadamic work from the undergraduate to...
Dates: 1952 - 2016
Abstract The Dr. Richard Zallen Papers document the research and professional development of a physics professor at Virginia Tech specializing in condensed matter research. Papers largely cover the second half of the twentieth century and include information on research at Xerox; professional correspondence; Virginia Tech lecture notes; drafts of published work; and documents concerning trips, sabbaticals, and conferences. Materials include hand-written documents, published material, flat plate...
Dates: 1940 - 2007
- Physicists 1
- Physics 1
- Students and alumni 1
- University Archives 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Liberal Arts & Human Sciences 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Science (2003-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Physics Department 1
- Zallen, Richard, b.1937 1