Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection consists primarily of correspondence and records of Leslie F. Malpass, Alfred Krebs, and Donald C. Darnton from the Office of Academic Affairs at Virginia Tech. The bulk is from Malpass' tenure as Vice-President for Academic Affairs (1968-1974), but there also are materials from Alfred H. Krebs' tenure as director of Summer School (1970-1972) and as Assistant Vice President of Academic Affairs under Malpass (1972-1974) and from Donald C. Darnton's tenure as Director of...
Dates: 1961 - 1977; Majority of material found within ( 1965-1976)
Abstract The Doris Zallen Papers, Ms2018-032, contains meeting notes from the Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee, Doris Zallen's professional papers, book reviews, and background on Zallen's published papers from 1960 to 2016. Doris Zallen attended Brooklyn College and Harvard University before becaming a professor of Science and Technolgy Studies and Humanities in the College of Liberal Arts and Human Science at Virginia Tech. This collection follows Zallen's acadamic work from the undergraduate to...
Dates: 1952 - 2016
- Record Group 5 1
- Science and Technology 1
- Darnton, Donald C. 1
- Krebs, Alfred H. 1
- Malpass, Leslie F. 1
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Engineering (1964-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Liberal Arts & Human Sciences 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Office of the Provost 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Office of Vice-President of Academic Affairs 1 + ∧ less