Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains one letter by F. E. Garnett to General Gabriel Wharton dated August 30, 1878, regarding conditions at Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College.
The Records of the Virginia Tech Board of Visitors includes unofficial minutes, correspondence, reports, Executive Committee minutes and reports, material from and about individual members of the Board, and reports to the Board of Visitors.
The collection contains three post-Civil War letters addressed to former Confederate General Gabriel C. Wharton: one regarding potential locations for a blast furnace, one relating to fees for the use of two horses, and one about a petitition on some property in Blacksburg.
- Names: Wharton, Gabriel C. (Gabriel Colvin), 1824-1906 X
- University History 2
- Faculty 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Record Group 1 1
- University Archives 1
- Virginia, Southwest 1 ∧ less
- Bocock, Thomas S., 1815-1891 1
- Garnett, F. E. 1
- Radford College 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. Board of Visitors 1