Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Object: 1
Thomas W. Colley Collection,
The Thomas W. Colley Collection contains correspondence, financial documents, such as ledgers, receipts, and deeds, temperance society sermons, electoral cards, a Veteran's Meeting minute book, Civil War reminiscences, and a roll for the First Virginia Company D Volunteer Cavalry's wounded and dead for 1861. The majority of the collection dates from 1860 to 1920.
Dates: 1845-1947, 1986; Majority of material found within 1845 - 1947
Madison T. Lawson Letter
The collection contains a letter from Madison T. Lawson to his family, written in Lee County, Virginia, on March 28, 1864.
Valley Street Baptist Church Records,
Collection contains correspondence, minute books, and financial records for organizations within the Valley Street Baptist Church in Abingdon, Virginia.
Dates: 1931 - 1937
- Subject: Abingdon (Va.) X
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- Civil War 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Washington County (Va.) 2
- Correspondence 1
- Maps (documents) 1
- Smyth County (Va.) 1
- Virginia -- Maps 1 + ∧ less
- Colley, Thomas W., 1837-1919 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Lawson, M. T. (Madison Thompson), 1827-1893 1