Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains a ledger of Graham and Robinson, a general mercantile business of Wythe County, Virginia, providing customer names, dates of transactions, goods purchased, prices paid, and wage credits for an iron furnace with which the store was associated.
This collection inlcudes an account book maintained by Hileman, Cook and Company, operators of Callie Iron Furnace in Botetourt County, Virginia during the late 19th century.
This collection contains the records of a Smyth and Wythe County, Virginia furnace and store operations of the Lobdell Car Wheel Company, including customer store accounts, payroll records, and furnace operation reports.
- Account books 3
- Ledgers (account books) 2
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- Smyth County (Va.) 1
- Wythe County (Va.) 1
- Graham and Robinson General Store (Wythe County, Va.) 1
- Hileman, Cook and Company 1
- Lantz, Jacob W., 1868-1940 1
- Lobdell Car Wheel Company 1
- Virginia Iron, Coal and Coke Company 1