Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 25
Ledger of James Taswell Jones (1890-1945), a Blacksburg, Virginia meat cutter, containing payment transactions on accounts of customers, including C. W. Black, C. E. Bodell, F. B. Eames, J. K. Groseclose, Y. B. Keister, and H. L. Price.
This collection consists of account books, including day books and ledgers, maintained by Thomas Shannon Miller, proprietor of a general store at White Gate (Giles County), Virginia, during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
This collection contains an order book for a wholesale business operating in Fries (Grayson County), Virginia, during the early 20th century.
This collection includes the papers of James R. Perdue and his family. Items include a program for the Battle of the Crater reunion, a Sunday School concert flyer, seven obituaries for Perdue, a letter from J. R. Perdue, Jr., and two ledgers. Perdue (1837-1915) was a banker from Manchester, Virginia, and served as a Confederate soldier in the Otey Battery, Virginia Artillery during the American Civil War.
This collection contains a store ledger, possibly a general store, from Pulaski, Virginia, with accounts of purchases, customers, and goods, such as coffee, soda, fish, salt, etc.
Accounting ledger maintained by an unidentified business in Saratoga County, New York, recording summarized balances brought forward from the company's daybooks.
The collection includes three ledger books from a shoemaker in North Carolina. Dating from 1851 to at least 1860, they contain customer lists, orders, and records of payments.
This collection contains a household and farming ledger owned by a Shropshire, England family from 1832-1866.
The collection contains cost office and business ledgers are from William J. Tarter, a merchant and postmaster of Favonia (Wythe County), Virginia.
This collection contains a ledger maintained by the United States Hotel of Frederick Town, Maryland, later used as a scrapbook documenting national and international personalities and events.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 15
- History of Food and Drink 3
- Wythe County (Va.) 3
- Account books 2
- Civil War 2
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 2
- Medicine 2
- Montgomery County (Va.) 2
- Pulaski County (Va.) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Agriculture 1
- Alleghany County (Va.) 1
- Bath County (Va.) 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Bland County (Va.) 1
- Boston (Mass.) 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Cocktails -- History 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Correspondence 1
- Ephemera 1
- Financial records 1
- Fries (Va.) 1
- Giles County (Va.) 1
- Gloucester County (Va.) 1
- Iron foundries -- Virginia 1
- Photographs 1
- Traditional medicine 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Desertions 1
- University Archives 1
- University History 1
- Virginia 1
- Wine and wine making 1 ∧ less
- Adams Express Company (1854-2015) 1
- Air Reduction Company (1915-1971) 1
- Brown, John 1
- Huddle family 1
- Huddle, Charles, Jr. 1
- Huddle, Charles, Sr. 1
- Huddle, Royall 1
- Ivanhoe Furnace Company 1
- Ivanhoe Mining and Smelting Corporation 1
- Jones, J. T. 1
- Luke(?), Edith 1
- Miller, T. S. 1
- National Carbide Company 1
- New River Grocery Company (Fries, Va.) 1
- Perdue, James Robert, 1837-1915 1
- Tarter, James E., M.D. 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Iron, Coal and Coke Company 1
- Walthall, James Glen, 1872-1949 1
- Washington Light Guards (Washington, D.C. ) 1
- West Iron Gate Land Company (Clifton Forge, Va.) 1 ∧ less