Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Single-page advertising flyer and price list for J. E. Cooley, grocer, New York, NY, dated 1863.
This collection contains a song sheet for "Jeff Davis in his Wife's Clothes," published by A. W. Auner and Wanamaker & Brown's, Clothing Store, both of Philadelphia. The song depicts a comical representation of Jefferson Davis' defeat by the Union army during the American Civil War in 1865.
- Diseases 1
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 1
- Food Technology and Production 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Music 1
- Auner, A. W. (Alfred Witman), 1826-1895 1
- Booth, John Wilkes, 1838-1865 1
- Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889 1
- Herold, David E., 1842-1865 1
- J. E. Cooley, General Commission Merchant (New York, (N.Y.)) 1
- Wanamaker & Brown 1 + ∧ less