Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Agricultural Ephemera Collection was established in 2015. The collection consists of materials in a variety of formats (advertisements, order forms and blanks, postcards, clippings, and more) that relate to agriculture, farming, livestock, and poultry & fowl, dating from the late 19th century to the present.
Single-page advertising flyer and price list for J. E. Cooley, grocer, New York, NY, dated 1863.
The Culinary Ephemera Collection was established in 2013. The collection consists of materials in a variety of formats (postcards, menus, children's activities, advertising pamphlets, and more) that relate to food, nutrition, and medicine, dating from the early 19th century to the present.
The Alice Ross Ephemera Collection includes more than 2,000 pieces of ephemera related to food & culinary history, advertising/marketing, food production, agriculture, holidays and celebrations, and domestic culture, dating from the mid-19th to the mid/late 20th century.
- Ephemera 3
- Advertising cards 2
- Agriculture 2
- Nutrition 2
- Postcards 2
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Children -- Nutrition 1
- Civil War 1
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 1
- Games 1
- Health 1
- Medicine 1
- Menus 1
- New York (N.Y.) -- History -- 1775-1865 1
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865 1
- Patent medicines 1
- Puzzles and games 1
- Trade cards 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 + ∧ less
- J. E. Cooley, General Commission Merchant (New York, (N.Y.)) 1
- Ross, Alice, 1930- 1