Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Thomas Henry Howard Manuscript Account Book was written by Dr. Thomas Henry Howard, a doctor in Floyd, VA who served as a Confederate doctor. The book is filled with names of patients, the services performed, and the payment received for each entry before, during, and after the Civil War.
The Piedmont Tuberculosis Sanatorium (Burkeville, Virginia) Collection includes materials from 1926-1971. The collection contains information relating to the operation of the sanatorium from 1918-1965. The collection contains administrative papers, published works of doctors, ephemera, and images.
- Civil War 1
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Carter, H. G. (Harry Gilmore), 1886-1926 1
- Howard, Thomas Henry, 1834-1910 1
- Lee, Hyo Keun 1
- Piedmont Tuberculosis Sanatorium (Burkeville, Va.) 1
- Scott, Charles W. 1