Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Papers of Sanford Bernell "Chuck" Fenne, a graduate of Virginia Tech (BS, 1927; MS, 1930), and a Virginia Agricultural Extension plant pathologist from 1939 to 1967, including correspondence, writings, biographical materials, photographs, a Virginia Tech scrapbook, and a photo album compiled during a year (1943-1944) spent working in Brazil for the Food Supply Division, Institute of Inter-American Affairs.
Collection includes pamphlets, books and reports relating to soil erosion, land drainage, and other agricultural issues.
This collection contains the papers of William Logan Threlkeld, professor of zoology and biology at Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1929-1958), including biographical materials, personal and professional correspondence, research files, and printed materials.
This collection contains the final and draft versions of a 1988 report from the Virginia Congress on Hunger detailing the extent of hunger and poverty in the Commonwealth of Virginia, a news release about the report, and the 1985 report about hunger and poverty.
- Agriculture 4
- Faculty 4
- University History 4
- Agricultural extension work 2
- Science and Technology 2
- Agriculture -- Brazil 1
- Food Technology and Production 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Nutrition 1
- University Archives 1 ∧ less
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 4
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Drinkard, Alfred Washington, Jr. 1
- Fenne, Sanford Bernell, 1903-1978 1
- Parsons, Bernard L. 1