Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Broadside entitled "Instructions for Using John W. Barnett's Patent Process for Curing Leaf Tobacco. Patented January 7th 1879." Barnett is identified as a resident of Big Spring, Montgomery County, Virginia.
Burnett's Wheat Fan Instructions was printed in Salem, Virginia in September 1851, and it contains directions on how to use C. M. Burnett's patent beveled wheat fan.
Document assessing the value of lands and enslaved persons held by Robert Edmiston, of Washington County, Virginia.
The collection includes receipts and more than 100 pieces of incoming and outgoing correspondence relating to M. L. Foley's business selling birds out of Salem, Virginia.
This collection contains six letters of William G. Rogers, a mercantile businessman from Highland County, Virginia. The letters contain the correspondence between Rogers and the businessmen that he was doing dealing with.
This collection includes diaries, financial records, and farm records of Ambrose L. Snavely, a farmer in Crockett (Wythe County), Virginia, during the first half of the 20th century.
- Science and Technology 2
- Faculty 1
- Food Technology and Production 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Ornithology 1
- Salem (Va.) 1
- Slavery -- United States 1
- University Archives 1
- University History 1
- Washington County (Va.) 1 ∧ less
- Barnett, John W. 1
- Burnett, C. M. 1
- Drinkard, Alfred Washington, Jr. 1
- Edmiston, Robert 1
- Foley, M. L. 1
- Rogers, William G. 1
- Snavely, Ambrose L., 1868-1934 1
- Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Engineering Experiment Station 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Research Division 1
- Virginia Truck Experiment Station (1907-1967) 1 ∧ less