Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Robert Burton Collection of Apollo Mission Reports contains twelve reports relating to NASA's various Apollo programs that were published between 1965 and 1973. Several reports pertain to Apollo 12, 13, 14, 15, and 17. Running from 1961 through 1972, the Apollo Program was the NASA program that put American astronauts on the Moon.
The collection consists of Robert R. Gilruth's papers, notes, records, articles, photographs, awards, degrees, certificates, and artifacts from 1936-1989.
The collection consists of approximately 28 cu. ft. of manuscripts, particularly NACA and NASA reports and documents, meeting notes and agendas, and research materials. A later donation contains the manuscript for 2001 Kraft's autobiography.
- United States -- National Aeronautics and Space Administration -- Officials and employees 2
- Aeronautical engineers 1
- Aerospace engineers 1
- Astronauts 1
- Authors 1
- Businesspeople 1
- United States -- National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics -- Officials and employees 1
- University History 1 + ∧ less
- Project Gemini (U.S.) 3
- United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics 2
- Collins, Michael, 1930-2021 1
- Gilruth, Robert R. (Robert Rowe), 1913- 1
- Kraft, Christopher C. 1