Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Henry J. Kelley Papers include correspondence, notes, drafts and offprints of publications, teaching materials, and research reports from 1948-1988.
The collection consists of approximately 28 cu. ft. of manuscripts, particularly NACA and NASA reports and documents, meeting notes and agendas, and research materials. A later donation contains the manuscript for 2001 Kraft's autobiography.
- Aeronautical engineers 1
- Aerospace engineers 1
- Faculty 1
- United States -- National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics -- Officials and employees 1
- United States -- National Aeronautics and Space Administration -- Officials and employees 1
- Kelley, Henry J., b.1926 1
- Kraft, Christopher C. 1
- Langley Aeronautical Laboratory 1
- Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (1973-) 1
- Manned Spacecraft Center (1961-1973) (U.S.) 1