Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Hand-colored lithographic map of the mid-Atlantic states during the American Civil War.
1864 map of Campbell County created by the Confederate Engineers Bureau (1982 reproduction from the Virginia Historical Society).
Map's full title reads: Map of Present Richmond, showing important Civil War battle-grounds, fortifications, roads and points of historical interest within a twenty-five mile area." At the top corners are photographs of Generals Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee. 2 copies.
Historical map of Richmond, Virginia, shows the city layout during the Civil War. Inset are two images: one is a view of the city, and the other is a promissory city note with an image of City Hall. Map also contains a table of references, indicating the identity of several locations of importance.
Settlement Map of Pulaski County, Virginia, Showing Names of Settlers and Settlements of Historical Interest From the Mid-Seventeen Hundreds (2 copies)
Historical map shows locations of significant historical events in Pulaski County, Virginia. The map itself is surrounded by historical narrative, and it is bordered by names of significant historical persons. The reverse of the map contains the names of Pulaski County residents who served as soldiers in the Confederate Army during the War Between the States.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 5
- Civil War 4
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields Maps 3
- Virginia -- Maps 2
- Campbell County (Va.) 1
- Campbell County (Va.) -- Maps 1
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- United States -- Maps 1 ∧ less
- Richmond (Va.). Department of Public Works 2
- Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee 2
- Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry), 1826-1899 1
- Confederate Engineer Bureau 1
- Dwight, C. S. 1
- Gillmore, Quincy Adams, 1825-1888 1
- Gilmer, Jeremy Francis, 1818-1883 1
- Higginson, J. H. 1
- Howard, O. O. (Oliver Otis), 1830-1909 1
- Meade, George, 1843-1897 1
- Museum of the Confederacy (Richmond, Va.) 1
- New River Historical Society 1
- Pulaski County Bicentennial Commission 1
- Sherman, William T. (William Tecumseh), 1820-1891 1
- United States. Government Printing Office 1
- Valentine Museum Richmond History Center 1
- Virginia Historical Society 1
- Wilson, James Harrison, 1837-1925 1 ∧ less