Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 173
Approaches to Grand Gulf - 1864 (Reproduction)
Reproduction of hand-drawn U. S. Coast Survey map of Grand Gulf, MS, showing river approaches to the town. Created by U. S. Department of Commerce, dated 1864.
Approaches to Grand Gulf - Topographical Map 1864 (Reproduction)
Reproduction of topographical map of Vicksburg, MS area, with indications of river approaches. Dated 1864.
Approaches to Vicksburg - 1863 (Reproduction)
Reproduction of hand-drawn U. S. Coast Survey map of Vicksburg, MS, showing river approaches to the town. Created by U. S. Department of Commerce, dated 1863.
Atlas to Accompany the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies, Plate LXXVI
Battlefield In Front of Franklin, TN
Battlefield In Front of Franklin, Tenn., Where ... Maj. Gen'l J. M. Schofield Severely Repulsed the Confederate Army, Commanded by Lt. Gen'l Hood, November 30th 1864. Secretary of War, 1874. 18 x 28 in. [FOLDER J-6]
Battlefield of Cedar Mountain
Battle-Field of Cedar Mountain, August 9th 1862. Photocopy. Possibly drawn by H. Hawley, a Federal soldier, Culpeper, VA. 17 x 21 in. [FOLDER J-6]
Battlefield of Chickamauga - 1864 (Reproduction)
Reproduction of hand-drawn map of the battlefield of Chickamauga, GA, dated 1864.
Battles of Sabine Cross Roads and Pleasant Hill 1864 (Reprodution)
Reproduction of battlefield maps for Sabine Cross Roads, LA and Pleasant Hill, LA. Dated 1864.
Battles of the Crater and of June 22nd
VTF but no number; map
Bermuda Hundred (Reproduction)
reproduction of map of Bermuda Hundred, VA, and vicinity, dated 1867. Map is in two sheets.
- Civil War 7
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 7
- Maps (documents) 3
- Virginia -- Maps 3
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 2
- Antietam, Battle of, Md., 1862 1
- Campbell County (Va.) 1
- Campbell County (Va.) -- Maps 1
- Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) -- History -- Siege, 1862 1
- Railroad -- Maps 1
- United States -- Maps 1 + ∧ less
- Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry), 1826-1899 1
- Confederate Engineer Bureau 1
- Dwight, C. S. 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Gillmore, Quincy Adams, 1825-1888 1
- Gilmer, Jeremy Francis, 1818-1883 1
- Howard, O. O. (Oliver Otis), 1830-1909 1
- McGill, William M. 1
- Meade, George, 1843-1897 1
- Richmond (Va.). Department of Public Works 1
- Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee 1
- Sherman, William T. (William Tecumseh), 1820-1891 1
- United States. Government Printing Office 1
- Virginia Historical Society 1
- Warren, G. K. (Gouverneur Kemble), 1830-1892 1
- Wilson, James Harrison, 1837-1925 1 + ∧ less