Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 173
Campbell County, Virginia, C. S. A., 1864 (reproduction),
1864 map of Campbell County created by the Confederate Engineers Bureau (1982 reproduction from the Virginia Historical Society).
Chattanooga And Its Approaches 1863 (Reproduction)
Reproduction of hand-drawn map of Chattanooga and environs, dated 1863.
Coastal Survey map of portions of Chesapeake Bay, including York River, Hampton Roads, Chesapeake entrance. Dated 1863.
Cold Harbor (Reproduction)
Survey map of Cold Harbor, VA and vicinity. Dated 1867. Reproduction. Map is in two sheets.
Colonial National Monument: Yorktown Battlefield
Colonial National Monument: Yorktown Battlefield, Virginia. U. S. Geological Survey, 1931. 28 x 24 in. [FOLDER J-3]
Colton's Plans of U.S. Harbors
Colton's Plans of U.S. Harbors. J. H. Colton, 1861. 18 x 28 in. [FOLDER J-9]. Contains 24 individual inset maps of coastal and inland harbors in the U. S.
Extract of Military Map of N.E. Virginia Showing Forts and Roads
Extract of Military Map of N.E. Virginia Showing Forts and Roads. Engineer Bureau, War Department, 1865. 25 x 19 in. [FOLDER J-9]
Fields of Harper's Ferry and Sharpsburg
Fields of Harper's Ferry and Sharpsburg; Capture of Harper's Ferry; Battle of Crampton's Gap; Battle Of Boonsboro. 1970. Reproductions; 6 maps on 1 sheet; 25 x 27 in. [FOLDER J- 4]
Firt Hindman 1863 (Reproduction)
Reproduction of map of Fort Hindman, Arkansas. Dated 1863.
General Map of Charleston Harbor 1865 (Reproduction)
Reproduction of map of Charleston Harbor, showing Confederate defenses. Dated 1865.
- Civil War 7
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 7
- Maps (documents) 3
- Virginia -- Maps 3
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 2
- Antietam, Battle of, Md., 1862 1
- Campbell County (Va.) 1
- Campbell County (Va.) -- Maps 1
- Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) -- History -- Siege, 1862 1
- Railroad -- Maps 1
- United States -- Maps 1 + ∧ less
- Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry), 1826-1899 1
- Confederate Engineer Bureau 1
- Dwight, C. S. 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Gillmore, Quincy Adams, 1825-1888 1
- Gilmer, Jeremy Francis, 1818-1883 1
- Howard, O. O. (Oliver Otis), 1830-1909 1
- McGill, William M. 1
- Meade, George, 1843-1897 1
- Richmond (Va.). Department of Public Works 1
- Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee 1
- Sherman, William T. (William Tecumseh), 1820-1891 1
- United States. Government Printing Office 1
- Virginia Historical Society 1
- Warren, G. K. (Gouverneur Kemble), 1830-1892 1
- Wilson, James Harrison, 1837-1925 1 + ∧ less