Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 173
As of December 2011, hanging in Kira's Office
Map of Richmond and Vicinity, with details of the Peninsula Campaign, dated 1862. Leaves taken from a book.
Reproduction of hand-drawn map of Manassas and Vicinity, dated 1862.
Reproduction of 1864 map of Campbell Co., VA, dated 1982.
Reproduction of U. S. Coast Survey map of portions of the sea coast of South Carolina and Georgia, including details of Confederate defenses. Dated 1861.
Map's full title reads: Map of Present Richmond, showing important Civil War battle-grounds, fortifications, roads and points of historical interest within a twenty-five mile area." At the top corners are photographs of Generals Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee. 2 copies.
Map of present Richmond, showing important Civil War battlefields. Two copies in folder.
Map of Richmond. Prepared from surveys by Bvt. Brig. Gen. N. Michler, 1867. Reproduction; 1 map on 2 sheets, each 18 x 23 in. [FOLDER J-3]
Map of Richmond, Petersburg and the surrounding area, dated 1907.
- Civil War 7
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 7
- Maps (documents) 3
- Virginia -- Maps 3
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 2
- Antietam, Battle of, Md., 1862 1
- Campbell County (Va.) 1
- Campbell County (Va.) -- Maps 1
- Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) -- History -- Siege, 1862 1
- Railroad -- Maps 1
- United States -- Maps 1 + ∧ less
- Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry), 1826-1899 1
- Confederate Engineer Bureau 1
- Dwight, C. S. 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Gillmore, Quincy Adams, 1825-1888 1
- Gilmer, Jeremy Francis, 1818-1883 1
- Howard, O. O. (Oliver Otis), 1830-1909 1
- McGill, William M. 1
- Meade, George, 1843-1897 1
- Richmond (Va.). Department of Public Works 1
- Richmond Civil War Centennial Committee 1
- Sherman, William T. (William Tecumseh), 1820-1891 1
- United States. Government Printing Office 1
- Virginia Historical Society 1
- Warren, G. K. (Gouverneur Kemble), 1830-1892 1
- Wilson, James Harrison, 1837-1925 1 + ∧ less