Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection consists of a note to General John C. Breckinridge for permission to distill rye whiskey for medicinal and pharmaceutical purposes.
The collection consists of a letter from Joseph G. Dill to Daniel C. E. Brady, written from Richmond, Virginia, on May 30, 1862. Dill writes Brady on a variety of topics including recent war news, the challenges of sending mail through conflict zones, a recent fishing party, the warther, and the price of goods.
- Cocktails -- History 1
- Correspondence 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Medicine, Military -- History 1
- Rockbridge County (Va.) 1
- Brady, Daniel C. E. (Daniel Charles Elliott), 1821-1878 1
- Breckinridge, John C. (John Cabell), 1821-1875 1
- Dill, Joseph G., 1828-1886 1
- Pitts, W. H. 1