Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Edwin L. Garrison Letter contains information pertaining to the 1864 Overland Campaign including an attack by Confederate General A. P. Hill. The letter is written to George J. Warner in New York on July 12, 1964.
The Charles H. Moody Papers contain correspondence from Charles H. Moody to his father, mother, brother, and various friends relating to his service in Fredericksburg, Gettysburg, and throughout Virginia, datingranges from January 1862-June 1865.
Papers Relevant to the Lives of John Taylor Radford (1838-1864) and William Moseley Radford (1840-1862) Typescript
The David W. Sharpe Collection consists of letters written by Sharpe to his brother, William Sharpe, his mother and his sisters from October 10, 1860 to May 10, 1865. The collection also includes a cabinet card of Private David W. Sharpe and an 1862 CSA almanac found at Yorktown.
- Civil War 3
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 3
- Gettysburg Campaign, 1863 1
- Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Garrison, Edwin L., b. abt 1844/1845 - 1/28/1924 1
- Moody, Charles H. (8th NY Cavalry) 1
- Radford, John Taylor, 1838-1864 1
- Radford, William Moseley, 1840-1862 1
- Sharpe, David W., 1844-1926 (Co. B, 1st Connecticut Heavy Artillery) 1
- Streitmatter, Rodger 1 ∧ less