Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content This collection consists primarily of correspondence and records of Leslie F. Malpass, Alfred Krebs, and Donald C. Darnton from the Office of Academic Affairs at Virginia Tech. The bulk is from Malpass' tenure as Vice-President for Academic Affairs (1968-1974), but there also are materials from Alfred H. Krebs' tenure as director of Summer School (1970-1972) and as Assistant Vice President of Academic Affairs under Malpass (1972-1974) and from Donald C. Darnton's tenure as Director of...
Dates: 1961 - 1977; Majority of material found within ( 1965-1976)
Records of the Office of Vice-President and the Office of Executive Vice-President, Warren W. Brandt
Abstract This collection consists primarily of the correspondence of Warren W. Brandt in his capacity as Vice-President of Academic Affairs (1966-1968). However, it also includes many of his files from his period as Executive Vice-President (1968-1969) as well as material from his term as Vice-President and Dean of the Graduate School (1963-1965). There is material and correspondence concerning budget matters, Center for Research in College Instruction of Science and Math, Corps of Cadets, the Dean...
Dates: 1958 - 1969
Records of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and the Office of the Vice President for Special Projects, Alfred Krebs
Abstract The collection consists primarily of the correspondence and other materials of Alfred Krebs in his capacity as Vice President for Special Projects (1975-1976). The collection also includes materials from his period as Interim Vice President for Academic Affairs (1972-1975). His duties as Vice President for Special Projects included university financial functions, chairmanship of the Computer Committee, Systems Development, Institutional Research, and the coordination of the Equal Employment...
Dates: 1963 - 1976
Abstract This collection contains the records from the Learning Resources Center (1971 to at least 1990) at Virginia Tech. The materials in this collection date from 1951 to 1988 and includes film advertisments, guides, magazines, newspaper articles, photo slides, slides scripts, and worksheets. It mainly contains film guides for older educational films that bring awareness to such topics as animal behaviors, environmental safety, relationships, sexual health, scientific concepts/methods, and other...
Dates: 1951 - 1988; Majority of material found within 1968 - 1984
- Record Group 3 2
- Ephemera 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Record Group 4 1
- Science and Technology 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 3
- Krebs, Alfred H. 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Office of Vice-President of Academic Affairs 2
- Brandt, Warren William, 1923-2017 1
- Darnton, Donald C. 1
- Malpass, Leslie F. 1
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Arts and Sciences (1970-2003) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. College of Engineering (1964-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Learning Resources Center 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Office of the Provost 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Office of Vice-President (1945-1965) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Office of the Executive Vice-President 1 + ∧ less