Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains two letters written by brothers and Confederate soldiers Greer and Emilius Baughman. The letters were written April 5, 1862, by Greer and July 26, 1863, by Emilius. Both letters were written to their mother, Mary Jane Greer Baughman, at home in Richmond.
The Charles H. Moody Papers contain correspondence from Charles H. Moody to his father, mother, brother, and various friends relating to his service in Fredericksburg, Gettysburg, and throughout Virginia, datingranges from January 1862-June 1865.
Robert E. Lee, July 1, 1863
- Subject: Gettysburg Campaign, 1863 X
- Correspondence 1
- Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863 1
- Kernstown, Virginia, Battle of., 1862 1
- Shenandoah Valley Campaign, 1862 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental Histories 1
- Baughman, Emilius A. (Emilius Allen), 1844-1915 1
- Baughman, Greer H. (Greer Harry), 1840-1907 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Virginia Infantry Regiment, 21st 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Virginia Light Artillery Battalion, 38th (Company C) 1
- Kunstler, Morton, b.1931 1
- Moody, Charles H. (8th NY Cavalry) 1 ∧ less