Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
William Bradford Alwood was a professor of horticulture, entomology, and mycology at Virginia Tech (1891-1904) and fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. His collection includes research papers, theses, brochures, and notebooks on such subjects as cider, wine making, grapes, and pellagra.
The collection includes biographical information about the life and career of Janet L. Cameron, a food and nutrition specialist with the Virginia Cooperative Extension from 1931-1964. Most of the collection consists of publications written by Cameron and others.
The Ann A. Hertzler Collection contains biographical information, publications, project and subject files, and artifacts relating to Hertzler's professional career at the University of Missouri-Columbia (1974-1980) and Virginia Tech (1980-2001). Particular areas of emphasis are children's health and nutrition, food and food programs, and Extension publications from both colleges.
- University History 2
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Science and Technology 1
- Virginia Cooperative Extension (1995-) 2
- Virginia Cooperative Extension Service 2
- Alwood, William Bradford, 1859-1946 1
- Barton, JoAnn 1
- Cameron, Janet L., 1904-1986 1
- Hertzler, Ann A., 1935-2014 1
- Johnson, Alice Webb 1
- Thompson, Mary L. (Mary Lippard) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1 ∧ less