Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection contains United States Department of Agriculture, War Food Administration, and other national agency publications from the early 20th century to the present day.
The collection includes correspondence, receipts, farm records, and other papers of Thomas O. Sandy, a farmer in Nottoway County, Virginia, and the first state demonstration agent for agricultural extension in Virginia. The papers relate to Sandy's farm, extension work, and estate.
- Food Technology and Production 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Home economics 1
- Nutrition 1
- Students and alumni 1
- Sandy, Sallie Thweat Miller 1
- Sandy, Thomas O. (Thomas Oldham), 1857-1919 1
- Sandy, Thomas O., Jr. 1
- United States. Agricultural Research Service 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1