Showing Collections: 11 - 17 of 17
Map of the States of Kentucky and Tennessee
Map shows Kentucky and Tennessee in the mid-nineteenth century.
Map of the Virginia Kentucky and Ohio Railroad Connecting the Railroads of Virginia...
Map of the Virginia Kentucky and Ohio Railroad Connecting the Railroads of Virginia with the Railroad of Kentucky on the Shortest Route East and West from the Mississippi Valley to the Atlantic Ocean. New York: G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co. 182 William St., [ca. 1880].
Postcards from Appalachia,
Postcards from Appalachia contains postcards depicting various landmarks, locations, and scenery in the Appalachian region during the first half of the 20th century.
Preliminary Map of Kentucky
Map shows the geology of the state of Kentucky, with color key and cross-sections.
State of Kentucky Coal Fields and Producing Districts
Map shows coal fields and producing districts in Kentucky.
The Road from Limestone to Frankfort in the State of Kentucky (reproduction)
Map illustrates the road from Limestone, Kentucky, to Frankfort, Kentucky. Reproduction dates to the 1979.
The State of Kentucky with the Adjoining Territories (reproduction)
Map shows the state of Kentucky and adjoining territories. Reproduction dates to 1979.
- Kentucky -- Maps 16
- Maps (documents) 16
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- Railroad 3
- Tennessee -- Maps 3
- Ohio -- Maps 2
- Virginia -- Maps 2
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Giles County (Va.) 1
- Indiana -- Maps 1
- Kentucky 1
- Marion (Va.) 1
- Michigan -- Maps 1
- New York -- Maps 1
- North Carolina 1
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- Railroad -- Maps 1
- Roanoke (Va.) 1
- Roanoke County (Va.) 1
- Virginia 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- Maps 1
- West Virginia 1
- West Virginia -- Maps 1
- Wythe County (Va.) 1 + ∧ less
- The University Press of Kentucky 7
- Adam and Charles Black (Firm) 1
- Barker, Elihu 1
- Bartholomew, John, 1831-1893 1
- Filson, John, ca. 1747-1788 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Goodman, John (Engraver) 1
- Greenup, Christopher, 1750-1818 1
- Hoeing, J. B. (Joseph Bernard), b.1855 1
- Hotel Roanoke 1
- Kentucky Geological Survey 1
- Kentucky. Department of Highways 1
- Lesher, C. E. (Carl Eugene), b.1885 1
- Mitchell, S. Augustus (Samuel Augustus), 1792-1868 1
- Pursell, Henry D. 1
- Renner Sears & Co 1
- Scoles, John, 1772?-1853 1
- Shaler, Nathaniel Southgate, 1841-1906 1
- Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858 1 + ∧ less