Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 29
This collection includes ledgers documenting the labor, production, sales and expenses of the Henniker Boot and Shoe Company of Henniker, New Hampshire during the 1870s.
This collection contains financial documents, personal records, and ephemera related to the medical practice of Dr. James E. Tarter of Wytheville, Virginia.
Ledger of James Taswell Jones (1890-1945), a Blacksburg, Virginia meat cutter, containing payment transactions on accounts of customers, including C. W. Black, C. E. Bodell, F. B. Eames, J. K. Groseclose, Y. B. Keister, and H. L. Price.
This collection consists of account books, including day books and ledgers, maintained by Thomas Shannon Miller, proprietor of a general store at White Gate (Giles County), Virginia, during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
This collection includes a customer accounts book for Montgomery Savings Bank, a financial institution in Blacksburg, Virginia during the latter 19th century.
This collection contains an order book for a wholesale business operating in Fries (Grayson County), Virginia, during the early 20th century.
This collection includes the papers of James R. Perdue and his family. Items include a program for the Battle of the Crater reunion, a Sunday School concert flyer, seven obituaries for Perdue, a letter from J. R. Perdue, Jr., and two ledgers. Perdue (1837-1915) was a banker from Manchester, Virginia, and served as a Confederate soldier in the Otey Battery, Virginia Artillery during the American Civil War.
This collection contains a store ledger, possibly a general store, from Pulaski, Virginia, with accounts of purchases, customers, and goods, such as coffee, soda, fish, salt, etc.
Accounting ledger maintained by an unidentified business in Saratoga County, New York, recording summarized balances brought forward from the company's daybooks.
- Subject: Ledgers (account books) X
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 17
- Account books 5
- History of Food and Drink 3
- Montgomery County (Va.) 3
- Wythe County (Va.) 3
- Civil War 2
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 2
- Iron foundries -- Virginia 2
- Medicine 2
- Pulaski County (Va.) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Agriculture 1
- Alleghany County (Va.) 1
- Bath County (Va.) 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Bland County (Va.) 1
- Boston (Mass.) 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Cocktails -- History 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Correspondence 1
- Ephemera 1
- Financial records 1
- Fries (Va.) 1
- General stores 1
- Giles County (Va.) 1
- Gloucester County (Va.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Traditional medicine 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Desertions 1
- University Archives 1
- University History 1
- Virginia 1
- Wine and wine making 1 ∧ less
- Adams Express Company (1854-2015) 1
- Air Reduction Company (1915-1971) 1
- Brown, John 1
- Graham and Robinson General Store (Wythe County, Va.) 1
- Halsey, Henry 1
- Huddle family 1
- Huddle, Charles, Jr. 1
- Huddle, Charles, Sr. 1
- Huddle, Royall 1
- Ivanhoe Furnace Company 1
- Ivanhoe Mining and Smelting Corporation 1
- Jones, J. T. 1
- Luke(?), Edith 1
- Miller, T. S. 1
- Montgomery Savings Bank (Montgomery County, Va.) 1
- National Carbide Company 1
- New River Grocery Company (Fries, Va.) 1
- Perdue, James Robert, 1837-1915 1
- Post, Benjamin 1
- Tarter, James E., M.D. 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Iron, Coal and Coke Company 1
- Walthall, James Glen, 1872-1949 1
- Washington Light Guards (Washington, D.C. ) 1
- West Iron Gate Land Company (Clifton Forge, Va.) 1 ∧ less