Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 31
This collection contains a store ledger, possibly a general store, from Pulaski, Virginia, with accounts of purchases, customers, and goods, such as coffee, soda, fish, salt, etc.
Accounting ledger maintained by an unidentified business in Saratoga County, New York, recording summarized balances brought forward from the company's daybooks.
The collection includes three ledger books from a shoemaker in North Carolina. Dating from 1851 to at least 1860, they contain customer lists, orders, and records of payments.
This collection contains a household and farming ledger owned by a Shropshire, England family from 1832-1866.
The collection contains cost office and business ledgers are from William J. Tarter, a merchant and postmaster of Favonia (Wythe County), Virginia.
This collection contains a ledger maintained by the United States Hotel of Frederick Town, Maryland, later used as a scrapbook documenting national and international personalities and events.
The collection includes ledgers and pages of ledgers with financial records of the Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. It contains a listing of receipts from 1901-1906, a listing of Bond Holders under the Act of March 5, 1900, a listing of expenditures from 1900-1908, and insurance records and valuations for policies commencing 1906-1914.
The James Glen Walthall Daybook details a Montgomery County, Virginia general mercantile business, recording customer names, goods purchased, and prices paid.
This collection contains two ledgers from the Washington Light Guard from 1861.
- Subject: Ledgers (account books) X
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 19
- Account books 7
- History of Food and Drink 3
- Montgomery County (Va.) 3
- Wythe County (Va.) 3
- Civil War 2
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 2
- Iron foundries -- Virginia 2
- Medicine 2
- Pulaski County (Va.) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Agriculture 1
- Alleghany County (Va.) 1
- Bath County (Va.) 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Bland County (Va.) 1
- Boston (Mass.) 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Cocktails -- History 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Correspondence 1
- Ephemera 1
- Financial records 1
- Fries (Va.) 1
- General stores 1
- Giles County (Va.) 1
- Gloucester County (Va.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Traditional medicine 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Desertions 1
- University Archives 1
- University History 1
- Virginia 1
- Wine and wine making 1 ∧ less
- Adams Express Company (1854-2015) 1
- Air Reduction Company (1915-1971) 1
- Brown, John 1
- Dillon, Ellett & Company 1
- Edward Dillon and Co. (Botetourt County, Va.) 1
- Goad, William F. (Pittsylvania County, Va.) 1
- Graham and Robinson General Store (Wythe County, Va.) 1
- Halsey, Henry 1
- Huddle family 1
- Huddle, Charles, Jr. 1
- Huddle, Charles, Sr. 1
- Huddle, Royall 1
- Ivanhoe Furnace Company 1
- Ivanhoe Mining and Smelting Corporation 1
- Jones, J. T. 1
- Luke(?), Edith 1
- Miller, T. S. 1
- Montgomery Savings Bank (Montgomery County, Va.) 1
- National Carbide Company 1
- New River Grocery Company (Fries, Va.) 1
- Perdue, James Robert, 1837-1915 1
- Post, Benjamin 1
- Tarter, James E., M.D. 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Iron, Coal and Coke Company 1
- Walthall, James Glen, 1872-1949 1
- Washington Light Guards (Washington, D.C. ) 1
- West Iron Gate Land Company (Clifton Forge, Va.) 1 ∧ less