Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection includes business and personal papers of W. Graham Claytor, a 1906 graduate of Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (later Virginia Polytechnic Institute) and an executive overseeing the operations of a number of American Gas and Electric Company subsidiaries during the 20th century. It includes correspondence, reports, and printed materials relating to personal financial matters, business operations, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and ham radio.
This collection contains papers include field notes, charts and maps, and geological surveys and research results, covering the history of mineralogy and geology, especially in Virginia.
The papers in this collection include both personal and professional correspondence, ranging from November 1931 to March 1977. Johnson wrote to representatives at Public Works, American Society of Civil Engineers, the Department of Architectural Engineering at Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and the War Assets Administration, among others.
THe collection consists of materials regarding the professional, civic, and personal activities of Erwin Hoge Will.
- University History 5
- Faculty 3
- Agriculture 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Appalachian Electric Power Company (1926-1958) 1
- Appalachian Power Company 1
- Claytor, W. Graham (William Graham), 1886-1971 1
- Drinkard, Alfred Washington, Jr. 1
- Holden, Roy Jay, 1870-1945 1
- Johnson, William Martin 1
- Sanders, Harry W. (Harry Warinner), 1895-1984 1
- Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Virginia Engineering Experiment Station 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Research Division 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Board of Visitors 1
- Virginia Truck Experiment Station (1907-1967) 1
- Will, Erwin Hoge, b.1900 1 ∧ less