Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection includes business and personal papers of W. Graham Claytor, a 1906 graduate of Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (later Virginia Polytechnic Institute) and an executive overseeing the operations of a number of American Gas and Electric Company subsidiaries during the 20th century. It includes correspondence, reports, and printed materials relating to personal financial matters, business operations, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and ham radio.
the collection contains correspondence; writings; research records; administrative, instructional, and consulting files; and photographs of Byron Nelson Cooper, professor of geology and head of Virginia Polytechnic Institute's Department of Geological Sciences from 1946 to 1971.
This collection contains papers include field notes, charts and maps, and geological surveys and research results, covering the history of mineralogy and geology, especially in Virginia.
The papers in this collection include both personal and professional correspondence, ranging from November 1931 to March 1977. Johnson wrote to representatives at Public Works, American Society of Civil Engineers, the Department of Architectural Engineering at Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and the War Assets Administration, among others.
The Trent papers contain materials dealing with his activities in the ASME, the Lutheran Campus Ministry at VPI, and engineering education. Further biographical information on Trent may be found in Folder 1 and 27, the latter of which deals with the Distinguished Alumnus Certificate which Bluefield College awarded him in 1986.
THe collection consists of materials regarding the professional, civic, and personal activities of Erwin Hoge Will.
- University History 7
- Faculty 4
- Railroad 2
- Agriculture 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 6
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 3
- Appalachian Electric Power Company (1926-1958) 1
- Appalachian Power Company 1
- Claytor, W. Graham (William Graham), 1886-1971 1
- Cooper, Byron Nelson, 1912-1971 1
- Drinkard, Alfred Washington, Jr. 1
- Holden, Roy Jay, 1870-1945 1
- Johnson, William Martin 1
- Sanders, Harry W. (Harry Warinner), 1895-1984 1
- Trent, Clarence E. (Clarence Elmore), 1904-1991 1
- Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Virginia Engineering Experiment Station 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Research Division 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Board of Visitors 1
- Virginia Truck Experiment Station (1907-1967) 1
- Will, Erwin Hoge, b.1900 1 ∧ less