Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection includes business and personal papers of W. Graham Claytor, a 1906 graduate of Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (later Virginia Polytechnic Institute) and an executive overseeing the operations of a number of American Gas and Electric Company subsidiaries during the 20th century. It includes correspondence, reports, and printed materials relating to personal financial matters, business operations, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and ham radio.
This collection includes a scrapbook compiled by Blacksburg, Virginia artist Ruth White Fisher, relating to her series of paintings titled "The Evolution of Creativity," donated to Virginia Tech. It includes photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and ephemera about the paintings and the donation ceremony.
The collection consists of scrapbooks, journals, V.P.I. reunion materials, photograph albums, family diplomas, and the diary of Nannie V. Sibold. As a whole, the collection dates from 1912 to 1990. However, Carrie T. Sibold's scrapbook journals, which run from 1974 to 1990, constitute the the bulk of the collection material.
- Blacksburg (Va.) 3
- Montgomery County (Va.) 3
- Women -- History 2
- Faculty 1
- Railroad 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Appalachian Electric Power Company (1926-1958) 1
- Appalachian Power Company 1
- Claytor, W. Graham (William Graham), 1886-1971 1
- Hutcheson, Eleanor Parrott 1
- Hutcheson, John Redd, 1886-1962 1
- John R. Hutcheson family 1
- Sibold, Carrie T. (Carrie Taylor), 1904-1990 1
- Sibold, Chloe M., 1899-1976 1
- Sibold, Nannie V. (Nannie Virginia), 1897-1957 1
- Sibold, Thomas W. (Thomas William), 1909-1930 1
- Virginia Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Board of Visitors 1 + ∧ less