Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Broadside entitled "Instructions for Using John W. Barnett's Patent Process for Curing Leaf Tobacco. Patented January 7th 1879." Barnett is identified as a resident of Big Spring, Montgomery County, Virginia.
This collection contains an Internal Revenue collections account book kept by J. A. Brown of Martinsville, Virginia, from 1889-1892.
Burnett's Wheat Fan Instructions was printed in Salem, Virginia in September 1851, and it contains directions on how to use C. M. Burnett's patent beveled wheat fan.
This collection contains three letters from Richmond merchant C. E. Snydor & Co. to the Tarter Brothers of Wythe County, primarily related to the purchase and shipment of cabbages.
Document assessing the value of lands and enslaved persons held by Robert Edmiston, of Washington County, Virginia.
The collection includes receipts and more than 100 pieces of incoming and outgoing correspondence relating to M. L. Foley's business selling birds out of Salem, Virginia.
This collection contains six letters of William G. Rogers, a mercantile businessman from Highland County, Virginia. The letters contain the correspondence between Rogers and the businessmen that he was doing dealing with.
This collection includes diaries, financial records, and farm records of Ambrose L. Snavely, a farmer in Crockett (Wythe County), Virginia, during the first half of the 20th century.
- History of Food and Drink 3
- Food Technology and Production 2
- Science and Technology 2
- Cocktails -- History 1
- Correspondence 1
- Faculty 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Ornithology 1
- Salem (Va.) 1
- Slavery -- United States 1
- University Archives 1
- University History 1
- Washington County (Va.) 1
- Wythe County (Va.) 1 ∧ less
- Barnett, John W. 1
- Burnett, C. M. 1
- Drinkard, Alfred Washington, Jr. 1
- Edmiston, Robert 1
- Foley, M. L. 1
- Rogers, William G. 1
- Snavely, Ambrose L., 1868-1934 1
- Tarter Bros. (Rural Retreat, Va.) 1
- Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Engineering Experiment Station 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Research Division 1
- Virginia Truck Experiment Station (1907-1967) 1 ∧ less