Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains various receipts mostly from Augusta and Bath County, VA. These items date from 1780 to 1848.
Letter from Confederate soldier in Wharton's Division of the Army of the Valley, written to brother from divisional headquarters at Fishersville (Augusta County), Virginia.
This collection contains professional records and personal correspondence of Charles W. Hardin, a physician from Augusta County, Virginia.
This collection consists of 100+ letters written between the years of 1863–1868, accompanied by a book entitled, The Heizer Family: American Pioneers by James Marion Heizer c.1861-1868. The majority of the letters are authored by James Francis (Frank) Heizer, a private in the Confederate army, whose letters are mostly addressed to his love interest and eventual fiance, Pheobe Ann McCormick.
- Civil War 3
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 3
- African Americans -- History 1
- Bath County (Va.) 1
- Buena Vista (Va.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 1
- Letters 1
- Rockbridge County (Va.) 1
- Staunton (Va.) 1 ∧ less
- Chacky, A. M. 1
- Coleman, Albert J. 1
- Heizer, James Francis, 1841-1930 1
- Heizer, Phoebe Anne McCormick, 1845-1906 1
- Kincad (Kinkaid), Charles (Augusta County) 1
- Kinkead, John (Augusta County and Bath County, VA) 1
- Kinkead, Robert 1
- Kinon (Kenon?), John 1 ∧ less