Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 20
bright colors; CocaCola sign
The Christiansburg-Blacksburg Chapter, Rotary Club Records contains newspaper articles, brochures, handouts, pamphlets and flyers pertaining to the Christiansburg-Blacksburg Rotary Club from 1965 to 1998.
The Christiansburg Presbyterian Church Minute Book contains the minutes of sessions and a list of members with the membership and death dates.
Ledger maintained by unidentified store in ante bellum Christiansburg, Virginia. Entries include customer names and transaction amounts. .
Colonel William Christian Chapter, National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Records,
The Colonel William Christian Chapter, National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Records contain administrative papers, memorabilia, documents relating to community work, and correspondence from the now disbanded Christiansburg, VA, chapter. Papers date from the mid 1930s to the 1990s.
The collection contains a ledger with accounts kept by "Dr. C. B. Gardner Depository of the Treasury in a/c with the Treasury of the Confederate States" of Christiansburg, Virginia.
Map shows the corporation limit of Christiansburg, Virginia, with hand-colored boundary line and non-corporate entities.
The Harkrader & Sarver Account Books contain two daybooks from a Christiansburg, Virginia wholesaler in feed, seed and other agricultural products, providing names, dates, goods purchased, and prices for each transaction.
Collection consists of three partial letters from John Ingles. The letters are poor copies, possibly thermo fax, and lack the first part of each letter. At least one letter mentions Christiansburg, Virginia.
- Montgomery County (Va.) 18
- Maps (documents) 6
- Virginia -- Maps 6
- Blacksburg (Va.) 3
- Civil War 2
- Pulaski County (Va.) 2
- Radford (Va.) 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Women -- History 2
- Account books 1
- Architects -- Virginia 1
- Architectural drawing -- 20th century 1
- Bedford County (Va.) 1
- Buchanan County (Va.) 1
- Carroll County (Va.) 1
- Confederate States of America 1
- Covington (Va.) 1
- Franklin County (Va.) 1
- Home economics 1
- Roanoke (Va.) 1
- Russell County (Va.) 1
- Salem (Va.) 1
- Tazewell County (Va.) 1
- Vertical files 1
- Virginia, Southwest 1
- Wythe County (Va.) 1 ∧ less
- Miller, Lewis, 1796-1882 2
- Boynton, Henry B., 1899-1991 1
- Chace, George 1
- Chace, Jacob 1
- Christiansburg Presbyterian Church (Christiansburg, Va.) 1
- Confederate States of America. Department of the Treasury 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Colonel William Christian Chapter (Christiansburg, Va.) 1
- Gardner, C. B. 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Hall, Childress 1
- Hotel Roanoke 1
- Montgomery Female College (Christiansburg, Va.) 1
- O.W. Gray & Son 1
- R. Stuart Royer & Associates 1
- Rotary Club (1923-) (Christiansburg-Blacksburg, Va.) 1
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co. 1
- Smithey & Boynton, Architects and Engineers (1935-1992) (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- Stringfellow, Charles S. (Charles Strother), 1837-1912 1
- Terrascape Publications (Firm) 1
- Wall, Harry A. 1
- Williams, William 1 ∧ less