Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 24
Map shows roads and topography of the Radford Iron Co's Property in Pulaski County, Virginia. It also contains surveyed measurements and descriptions.
Record book documenting baptisms, meeting minutes, memberships, Sunday school attendance, and financial information for the Pulaski, Virginia, Mission of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South.
Postcards from Appalachia contains postcards depicting various landmarks, locations, and scenery in the Appalachian region during the first half of the 20th century.
Minimalist map shows towns, roads, and rivers in Pulaski County, Virginia. Typed note on map indicates changes.
Map shows historical sites in Pulaski County, Virginia, with explanations and index on the reverse.
Map shows the roads of Pulaski County, Virginia, with a legend, a mileage table, and census information.
The collection includes customer account, invoice, and workman's hours ledgers from the Reed Island Iron Company. Records dates from 1880-1896, during most of the known active period of the company (c.1880-c.1906).
Maps are in the negative, with two copies of the same two-part map. They show insurance information in Pulaski. Reproduction appears to be a photocopy.
Map provides the user with a self-guided tour of Newburn, Virginia, with historical notes and illustrations of significant sites.
- Maps (documents) 12
- Virginia -- Maps 12
- Montgomery County (Va.) 4
- Virginia, Southwest 3
- Wythe County (Va.) 3
- Blacksburg (Va.) 2
- Carroll County (Va.) 2
- Christiansburg (Va.) 2
- Civil War 2
- Giles County (Va.) 2
- Radford (Va.) 2
- Railroad 2
- Roanoke (Va.) 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Account books 1
- Architects -- Virginia 1
- Architectural drawing -- 20th century 1
- Bedford County (Va.) 1
- Bland County (Va.) 1
- Buchanan County (Va.) 1
- Cloyds Mountain, Battle of, Va., 1864 1
- Covington (Va.) 1
- Franklin County (Va.) 1
- Iron foundries -- Virginia 1
- Kentucky 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Marion (Va.) 1
- North Carolina 1
- Pulaski (Va.) 1
- Religion 1
- Roanoke County (Va.) 1
- Russell County (Va.) 1
- Salem (Va.) 1
- Tazewell County (Va.) 1
- Virginia 1
- West Virginia 1 ∧ less
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 2
- New River Historical Society 2
- Appalachian Electric Power Company (1926-1958) 1
- Boynton, Henry B., 1899-1991 1
- Bureau of the Census 1
- Commonwealth of Virginia. Department of Highways 1
- Hall, W. J. 1
- Harman family 1
- Harman, Edwin Houston 1
- Harman, Nancy Virginia "Jennie" King , 1838-1910 1
- Hoge family 1
- Hotel Roanoke 1
- Iron Belt Land, Mining, and Development Company 1
- Newburn Promotional Bureau 1
- Norfolk and Western Railroad Company (1881-1896) 1
- Preston, John, 1764-1827 1
- Pulaski County Bicentennial Commission 1
- Radford Iron Co 1
- Reed Island Iron Company (1881-1906) (Pulaski County, Va.) 1
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co. 1
- Smithey & Boynton, Architects and Engineers (1935-1992) (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- Terrascape Publications (Firm) 1
- Virginia Iron, Coal and Coke Company 1
- W. J. Hall and Son 1
- Williams, Daisy N. 1
- Wysor & Trinkle 1 ∧ less