Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Two maps show topography of area immediately surrounding Radford, Virginia. One map shows more color variety than the other.
Map is a topographical map that also shows county boundaries and some traveling roads. It is part of a larger map, though it sits alone in this collection. The reverse of the map contains information about topographical maps, as well as symbols used in the maps.
The collection contains a selection of Wallace's professional correspondence, U.S. Geological Survey Reports, Virginia state agency and local reports, and photographs from sites around the state.
- Virginia -- Maps 2
- Appomattox River (Va.) 1
- Maps (documents) 1
- Radford (Va.) 1
- Roanoke River (Va. and N.C.) 1
- Science and Technology 1
- Smith River (Va. and N.C.) 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields Maps 1 ∧ less
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 2
- Battle, John Stewart, 1890-1972 1
- Geological Survey. Water Resources Division (U.S.) 1
- Virginia. Department of Conservation and Economic Development 1
- Virginia. Division of Water Resources 1