Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Map shows the Duck Pond and Stroubles Creek on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. It includes the topography of the area, as well as a legend for the map.
Map's full title reads: Map of Present Richmond, showing important Civil War battle-grounds, fortifications, roads and points of historical interest within a twenty-five mile area." At the top corners are photographs of Generals Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee. 2 copies.
Historical map of Richmond, Virginia, shows the city layout during the Civil War. Inset are two images: one is a view of the city, and the other is a promissory city note with an image of City Hall. Map also contains a table of references, indicating the identity of several locations of importance.
Map shows the city of Richmond, with references to different wards and points of interest. Item is a photocopy.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 3
- Virginia -- Maps 3
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Civil War 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields Maps 1 + ∧ less
- Richmond (Va.). Department of Public Works 2
- Geese, F. 1
- Museum of the Confederacy (Richmond, Va.) 1
- Valentine Museum Richmond History Center 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1