Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 35
Blueprint map shows plans for VPI, including notes relevant to the future of the university.
Map shows the VPI campus circa 1922.
Map shows part of VPI campus, surrounding the greenhouses.
Map shows the topography of the site for the proposed stadium at VPI circa 1924. The stadium, Miles Stadium, was completed in 1926.
Map shows streets of Blacksburg, Virginia, with local businesses advertised around the border. Document also contains index for main buildings of VPI.
The Virginia Polytechnic Institute and a Proposed State Reservation and Circuit Drive to Include Smithfield and Preston Cemetery
Map shows proposals for roads and reservation on the VPI campus. The reverse contains some hand-written notes. Accompanied by a photostatic copy.
Document shows the Abattoir and Piggery plans and elevations at VPI, circa 1902.
Map shows VPI, with hand-colored coded locations, though the colors' meanings are not explicated on the map.
Map shows the CPI campus circa 1938/1939.
Map shows the VPI campus circa 1946. Hand-written notes on the map suggest that it was part of the 1946 catalogue.
- Vandenberg, H. P. C. 2
- Alfred Hopkins & Associates 1
- Association for the Advancement of Engineering 1
- Evans, Almirall and Co 1
- Foster, A. G. 1
- Gehrken, G. A. 1
- Livesay, E. A. 1
- Manning, Warren H. (Warren Henry), 1860-1938 1
- McGauhey, P. H. (Percy Harold) 1
- Pierce, Tom J. (Realtor) 1
- Powell, J. Dalrymple 1
- Robinson, Russell Moore 1
- Smithfield Plantation House (Blacksburg, Va.) 1
- Trenor, H. M. 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Campus Planning, Space and Real Estate. Office of the University Architect 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Department of Civil Engineering 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Alumni Association 1 ∧ less